March 24, 2008

Easter Gal

Lili's Easter Dress

These pictures were taken after church with a very grumpy little girl so I was pretty happy I got a few good ones. I wanted some of Sophie but she was SOOO grumpy that I was out of luck. Oh, and the pictures of them together, as hilarious as they were (Sophie screaming her head off and Lili trying to smile, look, at the camera, and wrestle Sophie), none of them turned out. If I ever get a good picture with them together it'll be a happy day.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I totally feel your frustration! I can never get a good picture of both of my boys together, EVER! I can get tons of cute ones of Gage because he is always happy and smiley, but JB on the other had is way to busy to smile AND look at me, he may do one of them but never both together at the same time!

hayleyharts said...

Very cute! And I too can never get a picture with both of them looking! Anyways lily looks so cute and once again your pictures look like they were taken out of a magazine..come on Veronica you are making the rest of us look bad..jk! REally your pictures are amazing and now they are even going to be even more stunning with this new camera!

Marcy said...

Very cute dress and pictures. I'm excited about your new purchase. You'll have to show me all the cool features I'm missing out on. I hope Rich is holding up okay after his birthday - wow 30. Kirk's big day is just around the corner too.