March 2, 2008

Shower Power

Saturday we celebrated the forthcoming arrival of my good friend Libby's first baby (boy)! I love parties and this one didn't disappoint. A simple afternoon lunch with some friends chatting, eating some yummy food, swamping baby advice, and scaring poor Libby to death about what lies ahead. He he he....all in good fun. Thanks to all who came to show Libby their support. I know that she'll be a great mom!
P.S. Oooh and a big thanks to Kelly for her help and Emily Nestman for her yummy salad and breadstick recipes, every time I make them I think of you!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Again, my deepest apologies to Libby and baby rice boy for missing there little party. The food looked fabulous. I will be coming over sometime this week to get mine. You did save me a dish, right?

Sarah said...

Wow that food looks DEEELICIOUS! Looks really nice too.

Nicole said...

I'm with Kristen, the food did look delicious, and according to Jennie it was delicious!! I wish I could have been there! We'll definately have to have a get together when I come home this summer.

Bree said...

So sad I missed this too. I LOVE baby showers, they are so sweet, and especially when it is for a good friend. And I agree the food does look delish!!

Aly said...

Hello Veronica..I am so glad that you listen to my playlist. That makes me so happy.
I have a huge favor for you. In the next few days if you have any extra time would you mind emailing me and give me some tips for your darling blog book. I have down loaded the software and tried it, but it always says can't contact blogger. Anyway did you ever get this problem? I would love some advice, because I am so jealous of your book and really want to get started on mine. Your pictures are amazing by the way. You are so talented.
Love
Aly
alyberrett@hotmail.com

Jennie said...

Good food, good company, good times! The shower was a blast and the food/decor could've come straight from Martha Stewart herself! Thanks for putting together a superb party and also thanks for letting contribute to the posh diaper bag! P.S. LOVED your skirt and I am quite jealous of your freshly tanned skin!