As mentioned before....there are not a lot of girls in the Reeve family. Luckily, the next cousin closest in age to Lili is also a girl. They get together twice a week to play and (granted my house looks like a tornado hit it after two hours) they have a ball together. It's such a nice break for the moms too! Today the girls ASKED ME to take pictures of them together.....what the? Well, how could I resist?
.
3 comments:
OH such cute pictures. What cute little buddies! How did you change the color in the background?
cute little friends! Lily looks like such a good pal.
I LOVE these pictures! I wish my boys would be as cooperative when I want to take their picture! Also I'd love to know how you changed the background color as well. I'm still a beginner in Photoshop. :)
Post a Comment