And so it begins! The questions: "Does it hurt when my teeth fall out?", "Did your teeth fall out when you were a little girl?' The worries: "I like my little teeth! I don't want big teeth!" "I don't want the Tooth Fairy to take my teeth!" And every morning, Lili gets up and checks to see if any of her teeth have fallen out over night. "I think it's gone! I have a hole! Let's call the Tooth Fairy!"
I'm not sure how long it will last. Like all Lili's worries, I'm hoping it will be temporary. I have to admit, it's kind of cute and a pretty legitimate worry (it is a scary concept-all your teeth falling out!) This morning I made sure to get out the camera while she checked for her missing teeth.....
8 comments:
Veronica, she seriously so cute. And she looks picture perfect in every single picture! I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had a little girl with hair to do! She's darling.
Good job mom. Way to scare the children. At her 5 year old birthday, I suppose you'll be telling her about shaving her legs with a razor!!
That is so cute that she checks for her teeth. I think it is pretty natural for a 3 year old to worry about the Tooth Fairy and teeth falling out. I have skipped that conversation with Kennedy for now.
Vero,
I would hold off on the aunt "flow" discussion until after her 20's. You might want to start looking for a therapist now.
Hilarious!! And, oh, I can relate. That is my greatest nightmare. Tell her to call me if she needs some empathy :)
These pictures are too funny. You can see how worried she is just looking at her. Well, hopefully she'll get over it, or she has another couple years yet =0).
Funny! Kyra's been saying stuff like that too! Except she's excited about the tooth fairy coming. I was worried she was going to do something to knock her teeth out! So, I told her that she's only had her teeth for three years and that she should wait until she's a little older. This kid wants to grow up way to fast! She wants to put makeup on all the time! I only wear makeup on Sundays most of the time because I'm too darn lazy to put it on any other day! And she's already asking to wear it!
oh my gosh veronica! That is the cutest picture and story I've ever heard. I forget that you are a worrier...just don't mention to her that her teeth might grow back all crooked or anything. She doesnt' need that stress at such a precious age...
Post a Comment