April 16, 2008

Blech!

I've shuddered every time I've looked at my blog lately. That blog header was...well, nasty I guess is a good word to describe it (no, I'm not fishing for compliments). I'm waiting for some "great idea" to come to me. Till then I just had to change it. Yuck. Gross. Don't be expecting something grandiose. I just needed to hack that old one. And that is all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy, V. That was a really cute header. So was the one before that, and the one before that. You are so incredible talented. I suggest putting it back, eventhough you didn't ask! (It's better than the one you've got now!)

Annie said...

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with next!

Anonymous said...

I mean, putting it back, until you find what you are looking for! That sounded kind of rude! I didn't mean it that way! Love you, Veronica!

Sarah said...

Ohhh I'm so excited to see what the next one will look like.

Heidi Berry said...

You are hilarous. I liked it, though. You are a perfectionist- and you have great taste, so everything you do looks awesome.

Jill T said...

I liked the old header. I can't imagine how cute the next one will be...

hayleyharts said...

ok so how the heck do you make headers?..I am sure you have to have photoshop..but yes can't wait to see it!

Betsy said...

I do think the last one was cute, but I understand your feelings. That is the same reason my blog was soo boring for a while there =0). Can't wait to see what you come up with =0)

kendra said...

I know the feeling - I checked out your website; it's beautiful. Great job. I'm sure you'll get your creative juices flowing and come up with a fabulous header!

Camille said...

(waiting for the new header!!!)