Well, today Sophie said her
first official word. We've thought that she might have said "mama" before but it is not officially confirmed. But today she finally did a legitimate, on-purpose, word....."Lili". Of course Lili is ecstatic that her name is the first real word that Sophie says. I have to admit that I'm a wee bit surprised....
This picture pretty much represents their love/hate relationship.
.
Maybe she was desperate and she learned it as a way to tattle-tail on her older sister. Oh well. So anyways, hooray for Sophie!
13 comments:
that's the funniest picture...Wow, and while I'm thinking of it make sure they never share a room, ever!
So sweet... I know what you mean by not really knowing how to distinguish if they're really saying something or not, to be honest, we're not quite sure if Gage has said his first word yet or not, we think he says "OUGHT OH". Anyhoo, of course your invited to by blog, I've gone back and forth on the "private" thing because grandmas and such are having issues on getting access. I sent your invite to your YAHOO address. Is that the right one?!!
Hoooray for Sophie! I think that is so sweet that she said Lili's name first. Even if it is used to tattle! Good Job.
It's nice to know my girls aren't the only ones with this sort of relationship. What a cute first word.
My girls totally have the love/hate relationship too..like as I am typing there is some major drama going on during their 'tea party'. Kennedy is saying "London pulled my hair!!" I think with girls that's just what you get. I love that sophie said Lili first..that is so cute! London says Kennedy and it is so funny!
Maybe she wasn't tattling at all, but proclaiming her favorite bloom-a lily. Perhaps she'll be a brilliant horticulturist. Okay, probably not.
TOO FUNNY! Love that picture and that her first word was Lili! Tooo funny!
It's decided. You are so talented!!! Just thought I would let ya know.
Love your blog, and love your photo website, love everything.
Do you think they'll ever grow out of it? Kate's in the fight back stage now...And Kyra is the softie. Even if it doesn't hurt, I hear about every little tag, push, or dirty look. Even when Kate tells Kyra ,"No!" "Mommy, Kate said 'no' to me!" Ah, such good times...
oh hooray for Sophie!!! I love that she can say Lili! SUCH CUTE GIRLS!!
I forgot to say, "Yeah, Sophie!"
Don't worry I didn't get along with my sister until we didn't live together and now we are the best of friends. There is still hope
Go sophie! brooke just really says "ba" and I love the picture of sistery love..
Post a Comment