July 5, 2008

Independence Day

We had a lovely BBQ in our backyard to celebrate the freedoms we all enjoy in this beautiful country of ours. Great food, an exciting round of croquet, fireworks, and visiting with my Aunt and Uncle from France all made for a very pleasant evening.

(cue tons and tons of photos of festivities....)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rich was the master of the grill

Photobucket

Uncle Alain
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sophie and her best friend Aunt Giselle
Photobucket
My dad
Photobucket
One of my beautiful sisters Leslie.....my mom and my niece Natalie
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cousins

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Veronica, again, your pictures are amazing!! I want you to teach a class, and hold it while I'm home in a few weeks! I just want to be able to take better snapshots! yours are amazing! Your family is beautiful and your did such an amazing job capturing what everyone was doing and making it look so personal. LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and love the festive decor - very cute! Glad to hear you guys had a great time :)

Linds said...

Again, I ask. Can you please set up pricing for my family parties. You take such wonderful "snapshots" I love them. Lili hair is absolutly darling! Bent had the same festive shirt.

Libby said...

My favorite is the cousins shot at the end. So cute.

Meg said...

Veronica-
Your cute family! I loved seeing the picture of Leslie! Please tell her I said hello. Looks like you had a great 4th.
megan