July 6, 2008

Reunited....and it feels so good!

This morning we said goodbye to my Aunt and Uncle.....sniff, sniff. Before they left for the airport they gave Lili a special surprise. Speckles!!! They went down to SLC and tracked Speckles down in the mall. Lili was overwhelmed with excitement....Speckles was home! And they even gave it a bath!! It was the best surprise Lili could have ever gotten. What a sweet and thoughtful gesture! Speckles hasn't left her side all day. Thanks so much to Giselle and Alain and my parents for the wonderful surprise!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

this picture makes me SO HAPPY...

I was SO SICK about her loosing her special friend!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the sweetest gestures ever! I am sure they have been engraved upon Lili's little heart! I am so glad you got Speckles back, Lili!

Libby said...

What nice relatives you have. And it's even nicer considering that you made one of them ride in your trunk!

Camille said...

Speckles + Lily = forever love

Bree said...

Hurray for Speckles. Kennedy can get pretty darn attached to toys as well so I am feelin ya. What a relief! I am sure Speckles was pretty scared at the mall all alone.

kendra said...

The picture of you and your girls on the train is so cute! Your hair is LONG! Love it.

hayleyharts said...

That is so cute! I love that she loves her little cat...and I loved all the beautiful pictures of the
4th..I wish my camera made pretty pictures..I am sure it too has something to do with who is behind the camera!

The StaceNeedle said...

Congrats Lili! How great are they? I loved the pic of you and the girls! You look so great! Hey, I'll be in Otown Aug 14-17! Let's play!