Rich: "Oh! Hello! I didn't see you standing there, come on in!"
Notice his new paintings from local O-Town artist Cara Koolmees...very chic indeed.

Let's take a closer look at those.

Me: "Oooh, it looks like he's on the phone with a difficult client, we better go...."


Notice his new paintings from local O-Town artist Cara Koolmees...very chic indeed.

Let's take a closer look at those.

Me: "Oooh, it looks like he's on the phone with a difficult client, we better go...."

Well there you have it....a look into Rich's office. Stop by and visit him with your legal needs any time!
10 comments:
Wow nice pad! I like the digs... Rich has lotsa talent, you can read his facial expressions very well. Didn't he try out for acting school before he was accepted into law school..it's so sad they turned him down because I can see that he has been working on his skills...he's on my team if we ever play charades.
I loved the tour!! You are so cute Veronica! I love the captions below the photos! Your a great tour guide! Thanks for the tour, the office looks great!
So spacious and with a fabulous window view to booot!! Looks like RIch has really hit the big time Laywer status now! Do love the local art. Way to support Ogden. Any chance of getting some color on those walls??
it looks WONDERFUL... I don't think I'll go visit though. I hope to not have any LEGAL needs anytime soon!
Jake was impressed with the windows--they make the office look really big!
Nice office and nice decorating, but, he doesn't look busy enough--his office is TOO clean :) How 'bout another tour once he's settled and we can see what it really looks like!
Woohoo for the new office! We're gonna let Ben wander freely in Rich's office while you're off camping this weekend. :)
That is one cool office! Notice I didn't say "cute." It looks like something off of Boston Legal - I would totally hire him! And wow, who's his photographer?! Nice work!
Sleek and modern. Screams "Rich" and powerful. Get it, Rich?
If I decided to sue anytime soon he is my man.
Fancy stuff!
Post a Comment