A couple weeks back two of my best buddies and I threw a brunch bridal shower for our darling friend Sara who is getting married to her boyfriend of 9 years!!! (It's about time!!) Sara is moving away (boo hoo!) to attend dental school with Trey, her hubbie-to-be (woo hoo!) so along with other "unmentionables" (wink, wink) she got some sweet gift cards to stock up her new place in Kentucky. As always, there was a lot of laughter, some yumalicious food (crepes with all the fixings), great advice, and some hilarious wedding stories swapped. Hopefully Sara won't be scarred for life. :) Congrats Sara! We are so excited for you!!





9 comments:
So cute!! Wish that I could have been there! And what was so wrong with Lindsey's pictures? I think they looked great...
Did you post that picture of me as revenge?
Good times. Oh, and thanks for bringing such a giant helping of bacon. My butt needed that just in time for the Healy Hawaii vacation!
Yay! I love new pictures. We really had quite a festive little brunch bunch, didn't we?? Thanks for all your hard work with the food! Yum...Bacon! I love seeing all our cute friends and babies too!
Oh, this makes makes me even sadder that I couldn't come. Cute pics.
HOW FUN!
Made me want to throw a shower {for two seconds... and then I remembered how much work it is}
Cute pix!
Veronica, will you throw me a shower? You always go above and beyond- it looks like a fabulous time! We miss you guys...let's get together!
of course I am not really mad! I love the pics. I won't tell anyone that I snapped some of the ones that made it to the "good pic" blog entry! You know I love you more than my luggage!
I demand that picture of me be removed immediately. Everyone else looks darling and then there's me. I about died. Your other pictures turned out wonderful but there's no hope fixing that picture.
Post a Comment