I just want to go on record that I am a prouder aunt than you. That being said, you take better pictures than me. That out in the clear, I am a better cookie maker. That being said you have cuter hair than me.
You have every right to be proud, these two are adorable! I would like the record to show that if you continue to give your children birthday parties like that then we will have to start hiring you out for our own parties. Please humor us and just say that you at least didn't make any of the food, and bought all of the games at the store and made Rich do most of the work. That's great, thanks.
6 comments:
I just want to go on record that I am a prouder aunt than you. That being said, you take better pictures than me. That out in the clear, I am a better cookie maker. That being said you have cuter hair than me.
They really are so cute! So happy for Leslie!
Wow, they look a lot like your girls! So cute!
They are sooo adorable! I would be quite proud too if they belonged to me! Love the pig tails!
Very cute. Have so much fun on your trip. I want to hear all about it when you get back.
You have every right to be proud, these two are adorable! I would like the record to show that if you continue to give your children birthday parties like that then we will have to start hiring you out for our own parties. Please humor us and just say that you at least didn't make any of the food, and bought all of the games at the store and made Rich do most of the work. That's great, thanks.
Post a Comment