So I've been taking pictures of the girls lately because a) I'm going to blow up some huge canvas' for my house to show customers how stinkin' cool they are, and b) I'm putting together some examples of albums and hey, I might as well make them with my children in them so I can enjoy them later on down the road. I've gotten some of the most coolest, colorful, album templates and I can't wait to put one together. So it was Miss Sophie's turn for photos...and here she is in all her 21 month glory. I have to admit, I have NEVER had to take pictures of a more difficult toddler. She made we work for these photos...that little stinker. {Awww, not really, I love the little squirt} So here she is. If anyone has any opinions on which one I should make into a canvas, feel free to share. Please.





Not too excited to be up on that ledge.....


11 comments:
Veronica- I completely understand how hard your own 2 year old can be to photograph! Gwen refuses to look at me for a second...she avoids me at all costs. These are beautiful. I think I need to know how big the canvas is before I cast my vote =0). Beautiful as always =0).
all of them !
I don't know how you are going to choose....she's a doll!
my favorites are the fourth one from the top and the black and white one. You are one good photographer - I wish I could jump in your head and learn it all from you!
Also, your taste is just awesome. Your girls are always dressed so adorable - like you downloaded something from some cute kids catalog and stuck it on them.
good luck choosing the picture. sophi is growing up way too fast. she is so so cute
Love them all, but the last one is probably my favorite! Where did you take these? I went to the gym last night...very sore today! Haha!
oh veronica, veronica.... you are simply AMAZING at taking pics. How about if next time I'm in Utah I pay you and you can give me some lessons!?! I'm really serious :)
absolutely stunnung photography--you're so good at what you do! love the ones with the brick wall/window and with the bunny. such a gorgeous smile...
sorry, i guess that's a dog! I'm a little distracted with suzy-i'll be more specific later!
I like the one where is is turned around trying to climb the black stairs! Her little eyes are so twinkly and cute...but really, they are ALL darling! I love this little gal!!
You have such beautiful children!! You are an amazing photographer! They are all so cute it's impossible to decide!
I love the second from the top, and the second from the bottom. Seriously, adorable. What are you trying to do, make me want to get pregnant or something??? Geesh.
Post a Comment