We're slowly but surely crossing things off our Christmas "to do" list.
Tonight: Our second annual Gingerbread house (from a kit).
It might not be pretty to look at, and it more than likely would taste like reindeer doo doo, but it sure made for a fun night. For both girls, decorating meant one candy on the house, five candies in their mouth, and so on and so on. There was a sugar buzz in the air. Rich took the role of "contractor" of the house, assigning various jobs to me and the girls while making sure it was structurally sound. His father would be proud....I know I was...it's not easy throwing up a sturdy house made of gingerbread and sugary trimming in one hour! The ginger people are so happy with their new home. Although, they did wonder why there was a bite taken out of their front candy-cane lamp post, and why there were gaping holes in their front fence. Beggars can't be choosers - I always say!



Stay tuned for more ccccccrrrraaaazy Reeve family adventures: Christmas style.
4 comments:
love it! mmm...it all looks tasty.
I certainly hope that Lili didn't eat that frosting because it is G-ross. Maybe today I'll get around to posting our ginger-stravaganza. Or maybe not.
oh cute!
I can't believe that Lili is so grown up and I remember her as a little toddler. Wow. It is so great to get caught up on your family. :)
Post a Comment