December 8, 2008

It's Official....


This post will stay on the top of my blog for one week. Scroll down to see regular posts.

I've officially decided to go private (again) with my blog. I know, kind of lame if you are a creepy blog stalker, but for the rest of you, it's really not that big of a deal. You know the drill. Leave a comment with your email if you are interested. I'll erase your email after I copy it down, to protect your identity, and then you'll get an e-vite to be one of the fortunate people to continue on this blogging journey with us.

If you are a non-creepy person on the fence about "coming out of the blog stalking closet" keep this in mind:

1. More privacy = more frequent blog posts. That's a promise!
2. Exclusive information for your invited eyes only, you'll be in the "inner circle" of Reeve family information.
3. You can rest assured that your witty comments will be viewed only by the exclusive invitees of my blog. That should help you sleep better at night.
4. Everybody stalks. You are not alone.

Just a few things to keep in mind.

So, if you've been previously invited to this blog, I'll have your email and you can just leave your name if you are still interested in being in the loop. For the rest of you, well, I guess there comes a time in everyone's blog stalking life where they have to decide which path to take. It's your choice. I won't think you are creepy unless, of course, you really are.

Blog officially goes private one week from today.

32 comments:

Street Fam said...

Count us in...you have the addresses. :)

danielleshupe said...

count me and gisele . OK?

Camille said...

Don't forget about me!

Jill T said...

I want another invite please!

Carly said...

I'm creepy, invite me (unless you don't want to). You have my email.

Bree said...

I am still going to do this too I am just SOOOO SLOW and LAZY too. you know I want in.

Camille said...

me too!
camille bush

Betsy said...

Me too!

B, C and b said...

Count us in :)

Cortney Heintz said...

Me too!
Cortney Heintz

Camille said...

I want in.....

Lflinders said...

Like carly, I want to creep also. I think you have my email

LeAnn said...

I like checking in every once in a while...remember me!!

Jennie said...

oooh, pick me, pick me!

Meg said...

I think you still have my email..if not let me know.
thnx! Megan

Jocelyn Vance said...

Count us in. We love your blog.

Lindsey said...

I'm in. I'm pretty sure you still have my email?

-Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me!!!!

Jessie Riley said...

MIO!

do you have my email address?

Katie said...

Yes please? Nobody wants to admit they blog-stalk, but i've loved seeing your photography and little girls.

Melanie said...

please include me!

Libby said...

Well, I guess I still want to check things out.

Chereebee said...

me me me! :)

hayleyharts said...

of course...and I just saw your giveaway...oh man if i only lived near you! but I will still put your button on my blog..once I figure that out..i have been having some major misshaps with the blog thing latly...

Marcy said...

I guess I didn't realize your blog wasn't private. Anywho - please send me a re-invite.

Unknown said...

Brooke and I would like to continue and view your blog. Tell Rich to get involved and make a post or a comment every now and then, I am sure he would have some funny things to say.

Kelly said...

I wanna be in the "In-crowd"!!

vanessa said...

Add me to the list.

Amy said...

me too

Heidi Berry said...

You have my address, I'm sure. Of course, invite us to your blog. Thanks for the inspiration, and I will definitely link your giveaway on my blog.

Annie said...

Still interested lady.

Stephanie said...

Stephanie wants to stay!