December 11, 2008

My poor, poor children....

What happens when a photographer who was taking pictures sometimes more than 3 times a week takes the month off? Her poor children have to have "photoshoots" every other day.


I hope my family will be able to make it through the month. Anyone want to come over for a play date?

7 comments:

Camille said...

absolute perfection! So cute, and Lilia is the perfect little model

Stephanie said...

Lili should be in catalogs and on commercials. Seriously, she's cuter than all those other ugly kids. You probably don't want to be one of THOSE moms who subjects their child to that, but knowing your kid is cute enough to do it has to make you feel good, right?

Carly said...

Do your kids like little girls who throw themselves on the ground and whine a lot? If so, Farrah would make the perfect play date ha, ha.

Carly said...

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I love these photos. So fun with the white contrast background and the bright red.

Michelle said...

No, your lucky kids! They're going to have tons of beautiful pictures of themselves that they'll appreciate when they're older!

Ashley said...

She's so cute! And you're so talented! P.s. can you email me your adress? (ashley@shupe.net)

Street Fam said...

Play date! Play date! I think I'm taking Ben to the Treehouse next week, if you wanna come??