





For Christmas Grandma Reeve gave Sophie a baby doll. Needless to say, she's completely smitten with her new bundle of joy. For her birthday we gave her a high chair and crib. They were a hit. She's a wonderful little mom and definitely more into dolls then Lili ever was.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I could look at your work all day long. I love these. Maybe b/c I have little girls or maybe b/c we have that baby --- they are perfect.
They inspire me. Thank you!
LOVE the pictures! I love the one of Sophie feeding her baby. She's darling.
so cute! brooke got that baby too from her grandma. i think it is a grandma trend...i agree with brooke..love it love it!
That is so CUTE!!
What a sweetheart you have there. When I was over the other day, she wanted me to feed her baby so she could pat her on the head. It was really cute. Also-love the piggies.
I love these photos. I am friends with Jessie and look at your blog frequently. You are an amazing photographer. Unfortunately I am here in Iowa until June then we are moving to Utah! I would love to come to your class (maybe you will have another when Jessie and I get there) but I am going to send my mom (Tina) and maybe her sister.
Question: what kind of backdrop (material) did you use for this shoot and where did you get the crib and hi chair I have a 22 month old and she would LOVE this for her bday!
email me jchandler5@gmail.com
Post a Comment