January 14, 2009

Canvas Candidates

I'm teaching a photography class next month and I finally want to get around to buying some canvases for my house. I took these of Sophie today, but quickly decided that they wouldn't be something I'd want year round hanging in my house for many years down the road...back to the drawing table.



11 comments:

Kelly said...

What a doll face!! Can I tell you how much I LOVE her hair-do! I want to have a little girl someday..just so I can give her a "bob" haircut! I think these would make darling canvases for your house--although they are a teeny bit wintery!

Camille said...

I don't see the problem! I think they look great

Marcy said...

Isn't it funny how even though these are beautiful pictures, you can be so critical of yourself? When you finally get the picture you want, I'm anxious to see how the canvas prints turn out and how you display them. BTW Sophies haircut is to die for!

Emily and company said...

Darling pictures, and you would love them forever. May I ask why you have considered a picture of me? I think it would really turn your house into a home. I will send you some samples.

Kerri said...

Seriously I read your blog and dream. YOu are amazing!

Nicole said...

Why would you not want those hanging around your house? they are absolutely darling!!

Heidi Berry said...

I would hang those up in a heartbeat! Oh, that little face!!

teresa said...

hi i am another friend of jessie's...thanks for the invite. we love your work!!

Jen said...

teaching???? Do send me more details via email!

Libby said...

I think they are very cute as well. I love the bob with the hat. Darling. I can imagine that you wouldn't want pink on your wall year round. It might hinder the rest of your decor. Unless you want a pink living room-then go for it!!

B,C,b said...

I like all of them - but maybe for a canvas the first or last one? Email me - got a tip about those ;)