January 19, 2009

Seesters

Today I cruised down with my sister Camille and parents to go visit my sister Leslie's family in Utah County. They have bought the cutest house down there and it was the first time I was able to see it. The cousins enjoyed playing with each other all day, we had a great lunch, we chatted and took some pictures of Leslie's family. It was a great day. To see some photos of her cute kiddos click here.

5 comments:

danielleshupe said...

Those pictures are soooo cute !

Leslie said...

Love them! Thank you!

Camille said...

I see a seesta' on your blog, no seesters...it's ok if you're ashamed of me but don't post a picture under the word seesters of one seesta', even thought she is cool enough to be two seesters in one. ok seesta'..word to your motha'

Meg said...

Ahhhh Leslie! I miss her! Please tell her I said hello. Aren't we lucky to have sisters! I wouldnt be the same without mine.
Megan

Libby said...

I haven't seen Leslie (or even a photo of her) in so long. What a fun lil' get together you had. Yay for sisterly playdates.