April 29, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes

It's been a while. Here's our update. Condensed because I have two sick little girls to tend to. Sophie has pneumonia/possibly RSV. Lili has double ear infections. FUN!!!


So we put our house up for sale. We are hoping to start building SOON....I'd feel a lot better about it if we could get rid of this house fast. Super fast. We've priced it to sell, way below the appraised value (thank you Muellers!) I've put it in KSL, Craigslist, and a few online For Sale By Owner websites. If you know anyone who wants a nice house, send them our way. I'll love you forever....and possibly take free pictures for you, for life, if they buy it.

I've been in desperate need of this shirt lately. Yes, this is an announcement. Except the first line isn't ENTIRELY true....it really should say, "A little fat, a little pregnant." And it probably should be pink, because yes....

And why shouldn't it be? Rich always had a feeling he'd have all girls. I mean, we're talking ALWAYS had a feeling, as in, way before we met, even in Junior High I believe. I don't know many Junior High boys who daydream about being a dad to all girls some day. Most Junior High boys are thinking about beating each other up, pimples, if they need to wear deodarant...at least that's what I imagine. Well, not Rich....he's a sweetie, what can I say?

Coming this October to a hospital near you. Well, me technically.

28 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! That Rich and his premonitions, cuh-razy

Nicole said...

Wow! You do have a lot of changes going on over there! I'm just glad to have a preggo buddy at the reunion! Congrats! I hope we can get a girl too!
And your selling your house? wow. wish we could move back and buy it.

hayleyharts said...

yea another girl!! Rich is defiantly on a different wave length then ezra..and good luck on your house..i am sure you will get that thing sold..can't wait to see what you build..changes changes!! so exciting!

Chereebee said...

hooray!!! I am SOOO dang excited for you guys!!! And of course you make the cutest girls ever so how great to have another one! :)

Lflinders said...

veronica, congrats on the house selling & the new baby girl. How fun. Hope your girls get better soon

sydlovesfrisbee said...

Congratulations! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Jessie Riley said...

WOW. Crazy life changes!

Congrats and good luck with house selling. UGH. No fun, I hope that you are feeling ok!

YAY. You DO make the CUTEST little girls so it is just PERFECT that you are having another one. But, I'm pretty sure a Reeve little BOY would be adorable too!

Libby said...

Hurrah! The cat is out of the bag! And it's a female cat. Well-actually I hate cats, and I love your girls, so lets say-"something really great is out of the bag!!!". I'm so excited for you. Weird how Rich had that feeling. Dr. Bierer certainly didn't feel the same way about it! Haha.

Kelly said...

Hurray! I wondered if you were waiting to get into the new house for another kiddo....you are good and hiding your secrets! Wished I'd have known earlier--then I would have been more sympathetic for 1st trimester sickness. HOw are you feeling??? COngrats! Sorry about the sick girlies!

[BrookeO] said...

Congrats to you on both!!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

congrats! Wow, the big #3...I was the third child and I have to say, 3rd is the best!! Any names come to mind?

Aly said...

Congrats! That is so fun another girl! We are destined to that as well I think! :)

Heidi Berry said...

Veronica! I am SO SO excited for you guys! That is so awesome! And since I grew up in a family of ALL (as in 5) girls, I know that there is nothing better than sisters. Good job on keeping it quiet so long. How did you manage? And we would like to see you guys soon. It sounds like things are busy as always, us too, but we should clear our schedules and get together!

Brin said...

So, I'm a few days late. With the move we haven't had the internet. Congrats on the little girl. Your other two are darling so we can all only imagine how cute this one will be too! I hope you sale the house soon so you can start building. Lots of excitement going on in your life. How fun!

vanessa said...

Congratulations Veronica. Three girls must mean you are really good at parenting girls. And your girls are adorable, so why not add another one to the bunch. So excited for you!

Emily and company said...

Congrats! Yeah, girls rule! (Boys are pretty great too)

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is exciting news! Good luck with selling your home.

Anonymous said...

Félicitations!!!
Je suis très heureuse pour vous!!!!
See you in 17 days!! Youpi!!!

Jen said...

Ahhhh! Congrats! Amazing, exciting, big, wonderful changes coming soon for you! Another lovely little girl for me to gush over!

Bree said...

WOW! I wish I would've known before Sat. So I could've congradulated you in person. Can't wait to see your next cutie.

On another note. I hope your house sells quickly so you can start the oh-so-fun building process. Hurrah.

Street Fam said...

Girls Galore!!!! And you have everything you need!!!! You're set! Now just get the house sold. :) Good luck!

Betsy said...

Yeah, Congrats on both!

kendra said...

You've been holding out!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. YEAH!!!

Camille said...

My sister asked if I knew if you were expecting or not...Unfortunately it can only be hidden for so long....Congrats!!!! Maybe we'll be at the hospital together...I'm due the 3rd.

Jill T said...

Congratulations! You have such beautiful girls, why NOT just have girls! Good luck with the house!

Marcy said...

I was wondering when the next little Reeve was coming. Oh, October, what a fun month to have a baby. Not so much going through the summer being prego, but just think of the party ideas. I have great expectations for the parties to come! Congratulations and hope you are feeling well!

Meg said...

One more beautiful sweet little Reeve girl!!! Yeah. Congratulations Veronica and Rich. What a blessing. I am so very happy for you!

Lisa Newman said...

Well hello there, miss popular! Mark me down as comment number 29 :) Congrats on having a girl. When is your due date? I don't think we are very far apart from each other. By-the-way are you planning on attending the reunion? Being Prego? Because I feel very noncommittal about the whole thing, I don't know how I'll feel about myself at that point.

Good luck with the sale of your home. Really want that to work out for you!