May 28, 2009

We're Home! :(

One week is not long enough to be in France. We got home last night and today the piles of laundry, empty fridge, and phone calls/emails to return are keeping me busy. I was uploading my pictures and I am planning on doing a super huge post on our adventures, but I had to hurry and post this one that caught my eye. Check back soon...

5 comments:

Linds said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. I love it. I can't wait to hear all about it. Call me, we will get together with the gals and kiddos.

Camille said...

I want to see all those pictures!

Carly said...

So cute. Can't wait to see more photos of beautiful people in a beautiful place.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuch for coming!!!
I enjoyed each second we spend together!!!
GROS BISOUS!!!

Street Fam said...

What a darling picture. Post more! Can't wait to hear about it all.