My friend Libby mentioned that the photos I took of
Marseille are not what she imagined when she was reading "The Count of Monte
Cristo". I tweaked them a bit to help her better imagine Marseille as the backdrop for that classic novel (as well as The Man in the Iron Mask - possibly a true story btw). Voila!
Vieux Port

Marseille

Chateau D'If
4 comments:
Yes, that's more like it! Now I'll have to re-read that book with these beautiful pictures in mind. Thanks for the tweaking.
you just took me there...
Time to pull out the Count again! I love all your photos. Lili is absolutely stunning. I am so impressed that you teach her French and take her places. You are really handing her the world.
HMMM...I am going to need those pictures for a montage in my home. Are they for sale? You should really think about that...I LOVE THEM!!!
Post a Comment