August 7, 2009

Soph's Turn

This little girl is a character. She is getting a lot better at getting her picture taken. She can even laugh on cue. Sure, it looks a little forced, but pretty good for a 2 year old.

4 comments:

kendra said...

Sophi is so so cute!

As a girl who grew up walking along foundations, sweeping the saw dust off ply wood floors, and hammering in a few nails (at least) on at least 12 houses - I can tell your house is going to be awesome! I'm excited for you to build exactly what you want - I'm dreaming of the day!

Camille said...

Sophie is a doll! We had so much fun at Lagoon!!

Jill T said...

Cute, as always. I'm trying to remember, did you say what new lens you got?

Libby said...

What a sweet heart. I especially love the wink and the jib laughing on the second row. Precious!