August 19, 2009

Lili's Buddy J-Rad

Do you remember this post from last year?
.
Me, frantic mother, not willing to accept the fact that my daughter had a friend that happened to be a boy.
.
Well, here they are together. A year later, still friends. I took picture of J-Rad (we'll call him) today as a birthday present for the little jammer. Lili came along and made faces behind my back to make him smile. She's a great assistant. Have I ever mentioned that she wants to be a "Potographer" when she grows up? And a hair stylist? And a Navy SEAL girl? Unfortunately they won't be in the same preschool class this year, I've opted to put Lili in a new preschool (closer to home) this year. She's been a champ about it...not worried about possibly never seeing J-Rad again...going to a new school....having to meet new friends...moving onward and upward....she's actually very excited, phew!
.
We'll always have these photos to tease her about when she's a tween. More photos of J-Rad on my photo blog.

3 comments:

Camille said...

those are cute pictures. I can't see why Lilia can't be a Navy Seals photograher hairstylist.

Kelly said...

Which preschool are you going to ???

Libby said...

I'm sure Lili will make a wonderful potographer. And if it's meant to be with J-rad, they will reunite again one day!