Here's my cutie...all grown up....playing AYSO Soccer. I can't believe it!!! I am going to a photography workshop this weekend and I'm going to have to miss her first soccer game. Bad mom, I know. I'm really upset about it. So, to make up for it we had a little pre-game photoshoot since I won't be there to document her first actual game. :( Her little knees look so cute in those soccer socks.


Her "tough" soccer face. Watch out!


She has 3 other little girls on her soccer team, her cousin Aubree and another set of cousins. Go team red!!
4 comments:
Wow-maybe we (two of the non-sportiest gals on the block) can live vicariously through Lili. Good luck, little lady!!
I love the already healing scab on her knee. Those boys better watch out! The won't know what hit them!
darling!! she is such a cutie. you'll have to keep us update on her soccer career.
I love her soccer gear - great colors too. My kids always get stuck with the ugly florescent yellow and green colors!
She is definitely one of the cutest 5 year olds out there!
Post a Comment