October 28, 2009

More Hazel...

Thanks to Libby providing me with a location and assisting, I was able to get some pictures of Hazel. This was my second attempt, the first didn't go so well. Now I can relate to those mom's who say, "She normally is so sleepy!" when a newborn shoot goes bad.















8 comments:

Libby said...

They turned out so great!! Cutest lil' lady in town! Very sweet.

Kelly said...

Oooo--I miss my newbie baby! I REALLY want to come meet her in person! When is a good time for you? I left a message on your cell a while back--call me sometime.

She is a beauty!

Camille said...

LOVE THEM!!!!

Leslie said...

I've been checking everyday for these! She is so cute!

Chereebee said...

oh they really did turn out sooo dang cute!!!! hope you are adjusting well to life with 3 kiddos!! :)

Meg said...

Congrats Veronica and Co.
Yes, I know how it goes to have the baby that doesn't sleep....just wanting to see the world! She is so beautiful. Love the pics.

vanessa said...

Veronica- She is adorable. You two have the cutest little babies ever. Congrats!

Street Fam said...

She's adorable Veronica. I would love to hold her, but we will stay far away since we've been plagued with sickness for 2 weeks now. Can't wait to meet her..someday. :)