



We had a great Thanksgiving with Rich's family this year...in his parents garage. I have to say, as far as garages go, their garage is nicer than some houses I've been in...warm, clean, bright, and decorated. I made my yearly Sweet Potato dish, and a yummy chocolate pie. We ate a lot, played with cousins, chatted, and played outside. Hazel met some family members for the first time and slept most of the day. It was a great Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
There aren't too many garages that I'd eat in. Kudos to the big Reeve family! Happy Thanksgiving to the little Reeve family.
I was so happy to get so many updates today. Hazel is beautiful and her hair reminds me of my babies from a few weeks ago (their hair is now coming in on top only, almost bald on the sides).
I know I already commented, but I'm awake and it's your birthday. So let me be the first to say Happy Birthday!! I'm very glad that you were born!!
Is it just me or is Sophie totally growing up all the sudden? She is so cute! I love the picture of her snitching more turkey...
Post a Comment