Poor, poor Sophie. She is sick. I hate it when she is sick. When Sophie gets sick, she gets REALLLLY sick. She's has had Bronchitis two years in a row...and she's two years old. Lili can get a simple cold, but Sophie always has to take it one step further. With this cold, Sophie has been waking up at night, yelling random complaints, and then going right back to sleep. Kind of funny, but odd....she never wakes up at night. Never ever. She's definetly in a funk. Today I snuck in while she was napping and took a picture of her. Her naps are dwindling, and I wanted to get a sleeping picture of her before she outgrows naps altogether. Sleepy pictures are the sweetest.

I tried to get a sleepy picture of Hazel...who was also "napping" and this is what I found.

My sweet baby is officially two months old. She's sleeping about 8 hours at night, as of last week. Crossing my fingers that it lasts, and that she doesn't catch Sophie's cold....
4 comments:
Poor little Sopha pofa!! I hope she gets better soon....and how cute is Hazel? sooooo cute.
What is the secret to the 8 hours of sleep? Dade is still pulling the 3-4 hours. I am exhausted!!! Hope you have a great Christmas.
Hazel is so cute. Thanks for the Christmas card. It was really cute. Have a great Christmas.
Get well, Miss Sophie! Hazel is hilarious. What a little trickster. Glad to see the blanket is getting some good use!
Post a Comment