Every year Rich takes the girls to a movie as a daddy/daughter date. He lets them get a drink and popcorn, and they have some quality time just the two of them. This year they went and saw The Chipmunks Squeakual (sp?). Sophie is old enough to go, so Rich took Lilia the first day, and Sophie the next. Two days of dancing Chipmunk fun....lucky Rich!


Yesterday we went sledding with Rich's brother Nate and his kids. It was a snowy/cold day but the kids were tough and had a lot of fun. Sophie went down twice then said she needed to "take a bwake (break)" for the rest of the day because she wasn't too fond of the powdery snow spraying her in the face when she went down. She still had fun eating snow and asking people to make snowballs for her, and then throwing it at them. I used the excuse of taking pictures so I didn't have to go down the hills (I've never been a big fan ever since my dad, against my will, would push me down huge hills when I was a child).








1 comment:
I love that Rich takes the girls out by themselves. That is really sweet. He's a keeper. Love the sledding pics.
Post a Comment