
(Sophie January 2007)

(Sophie January 2008)

(Sophie January 2009)

(Sophie January 2010)
Today my little Sophie is one year older. The big 0-3. We are so happy to have her in our family. Tonight we will celebrate at Chick-fil-A...because who doesn't love a free-standing Chick-fil-A with a play place? We will have an orange cake (her favorite color) and open her presents...a large orange bouncing ball, a "Princess and the Frog" barbie, and some snap beads.

Update: Big sister Lili got sick, our plans of Chik-fil-A and play place turned into McDonalds drive thru :(
However, she loved her big orange ball and she didn't seem to mind the generic orange box cake. Saturday we will celebrate with family, a birthday party fit for a princess.....photos to come.
3 comments:
Très très joyeux anniversaire à Sophie!
Gros gros bisous!
I was a little jealous about you going to Chick-fil-A but then read that you won't be able to go, then I felt guilty. I love Sophie!
Happy birthday Little Soph! You are a cutie pie. I am dreaming of Chick-fil-a now! Maybe we could have a make-up lunch/paly-date there in the very near future!
Post a Comment