A few photos of Hazel in her blessing dress. She is our third baby girl to wear this dress. My aunt found it in an antique shop in France. She turned 3 months old on the 15th. She is a rollypolly, happy, and sweet baby.
She is beautiful Vern!! Gorgeous blessing gown! To me, she doesn't look anything like the other two, am I right? I'll miss seeing you all at the GNO tonight, have fun!!
6 comments:
ooh I love me some Hazel.
I love that sweet little dress!! She is a doll!
She is beautiful Vern!! Gorgeous blessing gown! To me, she doesn't look anything like the other two, am I right? I'll miss seeing you all at the GNO tonight, have fun!!
What a sweetheart!!! We need to get together soon. Guess I'll see you at the Chamber dinner in a week. Then let's plan something fun! :)
Sweet little miss. What a cutie. Love the hat.
So precious!
Post a Comment