Today we celebrated with doughnuts for breakfast (w/ candles and The Happy Birthday song from his favorite gals)....a special balloon surprise for Rich in the afternoon....dinner and a movie (Dear John - yawn)...and mint ice cream filled cream puffs w/ hot fudge for his birthday treat! We gave him a pressure washer for his birthday (which he is super excited about...go figure) and a whole boat load of candy from the girls.

Picture taken w/ my camera phone - don't judge
Also....
We got our annual visited by Leprechauns!!! Those silly Leprechauns left footprints and fingerprints all over the house, and colored our milk green - just like last year!!! He also left some serious loot this year. Here is Sophie showing off some of her special surprises.



They also left special doughnuts for breakfast. Worked out nice since it was Rich's birthday. Needless to say, the girls were super excited. We all wore green...did you???
3 comments:
I'm glad you got visited by the leprauchan and that your kids didn't mention it to my kids. Also love the post you made on the Flick Chicks movie site pertaining to the movie. Thirdly....any promise of cookies was made under duress and therefore negates any "verbal contract" that was made between you and me, since I didn't speak directly to Rich (if he was indeed there, you could have been talking to the wall for all I know.)
Levi and I did indeed wear green. Peter even wore his Shamrock Vans to work with his dress pants! Alas, that's as far as our celebrating went. Hope you guys have a great trip!
I love that you celbrate St Patty's Day with such GUSTO! As you should--being Rich's Birthday and all! We did wear green--but I didn't even get around to coloring the milk. Boring.
Are you going to a sunny place? We will be there next weekend. Next time--lets do a little better on coordinating and be there at the same time!
Post a Comment