September 18, 2010

Tub Time


My bathroom is white. I had visions of tub pictures in mind when we were picking out paint colors. Fresh and clean. This is the first time that I've finally gotten around to taking pictures in there.

We also had black sheets hanging in the windows for many months, so that put a damper on my vision. Classy, right?

Everyone has a tub picture from when they were growing up. Scratch that, I don't have a tub picture. I was the youngest in the family and my parents camera must have been broken during my childhood. Probably worn out from taking so many tub pictures of my older siblings.

Oh well, I can always look at their pictures and live vicariously through them. I also never took dance like my sisters. There must have not been dance classes offered by the time I came along.

Just kidding(ish) mom.