If you would normally consider us (or newly consider us) included on your holiday card list, here is our new address, for your convenience....
5996 Park Vista Drive
South Ogden, UT 84405.
If you've moved this year, or if you want a Christmas card from our family (if I get around to making them) leave your address in our comments.
Merry Christmas!
Veronica
6 comments:
I definitely want one! Sorry, no cards from us this year. Leslie
I'll really love to have one!!
my adress:
79 rue Chateau Payan
13005 Marseille
FRANCE!!!!!!!
Gros bisous
Thanks for the address - I always love seeing your creations! Our new address is 4021 Liberty Ave. 84403
You better believe I want one of those beauties!
6047 S 1250 East 84405
We would love to keep in touch via cards
717 Keswick Dr. Iowa City, IA 52246
We'll send you one when I get around to it..it may be a valentines note!
BONNE ANNEE!!!
Post a Comment