
She wasn't the happiest camper at the beginning of my cousins' wedding but she still remembers that she got to stay up till 4 or 5 in the morning. She was very disappointed when we went to a wedding this summer, expecting it to be the same as the French wedding. As a side note, I loved that dress and it has completely disappeared. :(

Lilia in Aix en Provence

Hiking close to the Chateau D'If

Love her sweet baby face.

My French loving husband. I love that he loves going there as much as I do.
5 comments:
Souvenirs, souvenirs...
For the record, I love going there too. Hint, hint.
I forgot how cute that little dotty dress was. So sweet. And Lili. What a gem. She's such a grown up miss now, it's hard to think of her as being just about Levi's age.
What a sweet little trip.
Curse you! After seeing these sweet pics, I had to go back and see the rest of the France 09 pics. And before you know it, I was into the Summer 08 posts. Eeeesh.
Sorry to my screaming children...mommy's busy!
I can't believe how different she looks! Love that Lilia.
JoYeUx AnNiVeRsAiRe JoLiE LiLiA !!!!
Gros gros bisous de France!!!
Post a Comment