Length - 32 inches (20%)
Weight - 22.0 lbs (8%)
Head - 47.8 cm (70%)
Also, while sitting around waiting for baby to come I hurry and got Halloween decorations put up.

Have I mentioned how much I love Halloween and this time of year??
This year I added the spooky pictures to the mix. They were a free printable from here: http://www.potterybarn.com/pbimgs/rk/images/i/201135/0011/images/shop/pp_pdfs/Halloween/haunted_halloween_headless.pdf. I printed them at Costco as 4x6's and already had the frames so it was a bargain total cost of about $2.00.
We put up our traditional mice all over the baseboards, also free and available here: http://www.marthastewart.com/271198/paper-mice. I need to add a few more mice this year since Hazel loved to walk around and tear them off last year.
This year I added the spooky pictures to the mix. They were a free printable from here: http://www.potterybarn.com/pbimgs/rk/images/i/201135/0011/images/shop/pp_pdfs/Halloween/haunted_halloween_headless.pdf. I printed them at Costco as 4x6's and already had the frames so it was a bargain total cost of about $2.00.
We put up our traditional mice all over the baseboards, also free and available here: http://www.marthastewart.com/271198/paper-mice. I need to add a few more mice this year since Hazel loved to walk around and tear them off last year.
And our "Fall To Do" list posted on the new blackboard. It makes me happy to look at all the fun things we are hoping to do this fall:

Maybe next blog post will be about a new baby???!