October 10, 2011

Jack Henri Reeve

Jack Henri Reeve was born on Thursday, October 6, 2011.  He weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 inches long.  He is such a sweet baby and we are so happy he's finally arrived.  His big sisters and Rich couldn't be any more excited and mom and baby are doing well!  

12 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my goodness...he does look like Rich.

Anonymous said...

Bienvenue Jack Henri!!!
Il est vraiment mignon.
Félicitations aux supers parents!
Gros gros gros bisous à tous!

Abby said...

He is absolutely wonderful! Congrats!

Jen said...

AHHHHHHHH congrats!!! He is beautiful-- and I think he looks exactly like a little Rich!

Street Fam said...

Little Rich for sure! So cute!

Betsy said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!!

Leslie said...

I'm so glad he's finally here. He is really cute. Congrats!

Libby said...

Yay! So glad to finally see some photos of Mr. Jack. He is dreamy. I can't believe you have a little dude of your own! So sweet.

Maybe one of these days I can get a glimpse of the real deal...

Jill T said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Sharstin said...

he is perfect! seriously a doll. nothing like a new baby in the house~ so glad you are all doing so well!!

Kerri said...

What a Handsome little guy...Congrats What will you do with a boy? :)

family edge said...

Adorable! I'm glad he finally got here.