(Sigh) It's sad. But I shouldn't complain...we did a lot more than I thought we'd feel up to/get around to doing with the new baby on board. We've almost crossed off all our items on the Fall To Do list.
Including this one...dinner in a pumpkin:

Ooooh it was yummy, and fun to boot. Don't mind my fancy serving dish.
The girls looked darling in their costumes:

Lilia the "scary" monster

Sophie the Unicorn

Hazel loved Trick or Treating and wearing her costume. She threw a FIT this morning when I told her Halloween was over and she couldn't wear it today. Cutest little goldfish...

and I can't forget our "Jack O' Lantern" (who was a little embarrassed to be wearing his sisters' hand me down costume)

He got to hang out at home w/ Rich (who was answering the door in a super spooky clown mask but I didn't take a picture so you'll have to take my word for it or come trick or treating at my house next year to see for yourself) and pass out the candy to the 5 people who came to our house. Seriously, 5 people!!! What has happened to Halloween? The streets are empty!! I was telling Lilia about how "When I was young the streets were swarming with children on Halloween night." Next year we'll have to hand out king sized candy bars (or something as equally cool) - to entice people to our neighborhood. Sheesh!
7 comments:
I love that goldfish costume. And if your girls want to see swarming streets...come to our neighborhood. Then they'll believe you. :)
I love all the pictures! If you hand out big size candy bars...I promise I'll be there.
those costumes...so darling~ and Jack--i just want to squeeze him--he is so cute! glad you had a great halloween!
So cute! Love the girls costumes...wish we were trick or treating in your neighborhood!
Oh, look at your cute family. And dinner in a pumpkin-impressive!!
So, I think you're just a few streets down from Halloween madness. Pete's parents had 350 trick or treaters (yeah, Deanna kept a tally!).
So cute! we did dinner in a pumpkin too - yum!
Darling, as I expected! Will you be my mom? PS, you need to come trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Hundreds of kids-- it was a mad house!
Post a Comment