January 6, 2012

IPhone Photos

Rich got me an Iphone for my birthday (squeal).  I love it.  I really do.  Especially Siri.  Has anyone played around with Siri?  She's a "personal assistant" and she's quite witty.  She helps me a lot and provides hours of entertainment for the girls....and me, mostly.  So I've been using my Iphone camera a lot and I really love it.  Is this what a point and shoot is like?  Instant, quick, easy, and with semi decent pictures.  I whip it out whenever I think, "I'd like a picture of that."  And I take it, snap, done, captured.  So I'm going to start a new Iphone Photo series on my family blog.  Empty out the old pictures and do something with some of my favorites.  I'm still learning how to use it so most of my pictures are really bad and blurry, but I'm not too concerned.  Love them still the same.

Photobucket
Rich's mom takes the grandkids to Build A Bear when they turn five.  Sophie was thrilled.  She picked out/adopted a boy bear named Tommy.  She wanted a boy because she already has a girl bear.  Maybe they'll get mawied and kiss on the lips (giggle, giggle).

Photobucket
Hazel always finds ways to get what she wants.  Improvisation, if you will.  Notice two different socks and a deer caught in the headlights look on her face.

Photobucket
A lot of the pictures on my phone are of Hazel.  Probably because she's always doing whacky things.  She wore these Mr. Potato Head glasses in total seriousness for a few days.  I believe each of my girls has done this at around this age.

Photobucket

Mr. Jack.  I call this one, the story of a smile. Oh hello, I didn't see you there.


No comments: