January 6, 2012

Post-A-Palooza

There's a grundle of new posts below and more to come....if you haven't checked my blog for a while.  New Years resolution?  Mmmmm, maybe.  What makes you think so??

4 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks for all the posts! I love them! Keep going with them.

Libby said...

Post-a-thon indeed!! Hurray! I always love to see the happenings with the Reeve fam. Keep up the good work galsy!!

I'm so glad that you got a new phone-no more cracked weirdo messages for you! Way to go Rich.

I can't believe how big Miss Hazel is getting-love her new hairdo's. So chic!

Happy Birthday to Sophie. She's a keeper that one. I love her little sayings.

Libby said...

Apparently my answer to post-a-thon is the longest comment ever. Take that!

Anonymous said...

Merci pour tous ces articles!!! Continue de nous tenir au courant, c'est un vrai plaisir de te lire et de voir les photos à chaque fois:c'est un peu comme si on était la avec vous!!
Gros bisous Véro!!!