January 10, 2012

Things that made me happy today...

Santa made a couple of late deliveries to our house...


A bench in our front entry for people to sit whilst taking off their shoes...



And a new table to replace the one that Rich ate on when he was a little boy.  Which we will miss - never thought an old disco table could hold so many memories - but it was time.

And lastly...



Hazel in yellow.  The perfect color to match her personality...plus those are indeed throw-back-to-your-grandma polyester pants.  It's a bold fashion statement that I think she carries off well.  

9 comments:

Camille said...

Love the yellow Hazel!!

Sharstin said...

ah that last pict of miss hazel--to die! and i have been eyeing that cute sweater from the Gap--darling! love your table too--pretty!

danielleshupe said...

This is my little Hazel!Her personality jumps out of the screen to make you smile !

Jill T said...

Oh Veronica. Everything you do is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she's amazingly (is that a real word???) BELLE!!!
I love your new furnitures for your hom. But be careful, if you change too much things: I'll have to come to see all the news things!!!

Betsy said...

Oh how I love the Yellow! Such a beautiful little lady!

Anonymous said...

Elle a un petit quelque chose de Lilia et de Sophie dans le regard et en même temps elle est différente: elle-même. Elle est très très jolie!!!

Brin said...

I love when Santa lets Christmas linger for a couple months. Those gifts are definately worth waiting for. I can't believe little miss Hazel. She looks so grown up and gorgeous just like her older sisters.

Street Fam said...

Hazel is just adorable. I think I could eat her. Love the bench by the front door! Very cool!