This year we had Thanksgiving with the Reeve family at Rich's brother Nate's church. Although I was skeptical (no, actually I didn't have time to be skeptical because we weren't told where the dinner was and we showed up to his parent's empty house with turkey in tow) it turned out super nice. The kids had room to run and play in the gym (without having to worry about them tearing up someones house) and one of the larger rooms in the church made for a nice place to set up large tables and eat together. I'm a fan for sure.
Every year Rich takes a picture with the turkey and the children. It's a tradition dating back to our first turkey in Iowa when Lili was a couple of months old. We've made a turkey almost every year since then. We love it - no actually, Rich loves it (I can't take credit, I might buy the supplies at the grocers but he does all the turkey handling and preparing).

1 comment:
Rich look pretty proud...I don't know if it's the kids or the turkey. I'm betting on the turkey.
Post a Comment