Dear Forrest,
When I was playing with my cousin it was so fun. Swimming and diving and feeling the cold water on the water falls, and the time when I was swimming I was swimming and it was peace and quiet and it's so fun getting wet.
And when I dive it feels like I'm cooling off and it feels so good.
When the water splashes it feels so much like a lot of shelter and it's so fun every day. I did it and the water feels so good.
When I jump on the trampoline I feel so much air that I feel like I'm flying, and my cousins trampoline is so big I can jump super high up, it has safety parts so I don't fall out, so I can be safe and I can have so much fun.
My cousin has their own drinking fountain I can drink anytime I want to. It feels so good, it's fresh that water, super clean and you can drink it anytime you want. I love drinking out of there.
My cousin has a real pet dog so we can play with it a lot. and we can see it and it's cage. It's a wiener dog and it's so fun to play with.
And my cousins dog, if you have a bouncy ball, it chases it everywhere and you have to chase the dog if you want to get it.
My cousins have a fun tiny surf board and my cousin has noodles like you can ride them and they are blue and yellow.
It's so fun if you swim in the pool because it's so big and gets deeper and deeper. There is a part that you can walk on but if you go too deep you can't touch the ground because it's so so so so so so so low. So you can walk or not.
There is a diving board you can jump off into the deep end.
You can have as much fun as you want.
You are a nice cousin,
Tristan




1 comment:
Tristan is a hoot, made me laugh.
Post a Comment