Jack finally got his own "real" bedroom!!! He started out in the bassinet in our bedroom, moved to our master closet (until he started pulling clothes off hangers), then to my office (my business took a hit because he wasn't the best at sleeping through my work sessions), and then up to Lili's/Hazel's purple bedroom. He's been sleeping in that purple bedroom for quite a while now. In a crib at first - and then he learned how to escape the crib, so we took the side off the crib and he's been sleeping on that up until this week.
Enough was enough!! Our almost three year old deserved a "boy" room to call his own.
So I went to the store and bought all the paint supplies necessary, and painted the room all in one day - as a surprise to Rich. And was he surprised! Jack's room is now a fresh, neutral, white color. The next day I went out and bought him sheets/blankets/lamps/clocks and that night we found him a bed and mattress. Actually I must stress that HE picked out those superhero sheets. He is obsessed with The Incredible Hulk and all of The Avengers. When he spotted these sheets he would not put them down. So that's it - two days later and voila! A boy room for our very very boyish little boy.






3 comments:
Perfect room for Jack! Thanks for the update!!
I read your blog too!!!!!
I bet jack feels important now. Looks great! I love that you were able to use the rug.
Post a Comment