Tonight I had a GNO with some friends from high school so I left the girls home with Rich. Well, I came home to find out that Lilia had given herself her very first haircut! Very exciting..I only wish I could have had a little bit more say in when and how. Another first this week, Lilia picked up her first (and hopefully only) dog poo! While coming home from the mailbox Rich was looking through the mail and heard Lili ask, "What's this Papa?" While holding a huge handful of dog poo. Not that it's the first experience we've had with Lilia and poo...but that is a whole other story.
4 comments:
Yay! I'm excited about your blog. Cute girls! We haven't seen you for a while, we should hang out sometime. Maren loves the park too.
Luckily she didn't do it just before the school pictures day !Get ready for the ride and tie your seat belt !but it's a joy ride !
Vern!!
I cannot believe Lili cut her hair last night!! Is it bad? I want to see!! so sorry. The black eye sure looks cute on her though! I had a friend who's daughter cut her hair, mom had it fixed at the salon and as soon as she got home she cut it again!! They had to basically buzz her head!! Yikes--Kelly
That is my nightmare! You definitely have to post pictures!
Post a Comment