We've just returned from a wonderful week long vacation to Orlando, Florida. It was superb! As I'm looking at all the pictures I took down there, I realize that I'm completely overwhelmed, and to simplify it, I'm going to post a few pictures each day. Watch out for picture overload! I'll start with the easiest....
.
We had a wonderful Halloween in the "Sunshine State". We spent the day at Disney's Magic Kingdom, admiring all the costumes, the sunny weather, and walking right up to every ride. NO LINES! Yes, you heard right! A once in a life time experience at Disney world. They had "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" that night so during the day it was EMPTY. Hooray!! That evening we went Trick-Or-Treating around the resort we were staying in and to a little Halloween party. The girls' costumes were a huge hit and by far the cutest (and hottest). We were all surprised when Lili didn't win the cutest costume contest (some girl dressed up as Tinkerbell won...come on! Tinkerbell! A peacock is SO much cuter than Tinkerbell! Especially with Lili in it! I suspect the judge was Tinkerbell's grandpa) Lili loved Trick-Or-Treating and was exhausted by the end of the day so getting a smiley picture was out of the question. This is the best I could do....
.
The cuter-than-tinkerbell Peacock with the oh-so-fake smile
Cutest lil' Ladybug

A princess, 2 skeletons, Superman, pirate, Tigger, a peacock and a ladybug (a.k.a The Reeve cousins)
7 comments:
Oh how darling! I didn't realize that you were gone over Halloween! I thought you were leaving the weekend after--looks like you had fun! Tinkerbell has nothing on your Lili Peacock--and Sophie--what can I say was a cute little "Lady"....she's as cute as a bug in a rug!!
A peacock could take on Tinkerbell anyday! Lame. What a cheap trick dressing up as a Disney character in Disney World.
Your girls look so great! What fabulous costumes! I want to hear all about your trip- so be sure to post more pictures and details!
I'm quite jealous of your little vacation! I really want to take JB there. Seriously those were the BEST costumes! Did you make them?!! Don't tell me you can sew and photograph!
I love the new pictures of the girls on your site. They also look adorable in their costumes. Keep that peacock around, it looks very unisex. Hint hint. I am looking forward to pics of you in Florida....I will be inspecting closely for stains :)
Oh what a fun place to be for Halloween. I love the girls costumes. Very cute! I also love the new pictures of the girls. We're glad you are back. We missed you!
I love that peacock costume! How fun that you could do that with your whole fam. I wish my kids had some cousins!!!
Post a Comment