Today I got a special visit from this....
Who brought me this....
and this.....
and made me.....

(That's right...made me head down to the beach with my closest ballerina friends and jump for joy)
Awww yeah! Big thanks to my WONDERFUL hubbie for letting me purchase the newest member of our family. He's just as excited as I am and I really couldn't ask for a more supportive hubbie. :)
9 comments:
I'm really happy for you, and for myself quite frankly...my kids needed more pictures taken since last time I saw you, say a month ago? anywho (that's the last time I'll use that word by the way) the only problem I see with this camera was that no stand was offered in the transaction, that must be a bummer to you. Does it have that picture delay...where you can press the button to take the picture so then you can join your family for a photo? I also think a polaroid option would be nice. Just suggestions.... how 'bout you take some pictures of babies feet with their parents wedding bands tastefully resting on the babies big toe? You can work it out.....
Yeah For You!! I would definitely be calling all of my ballerina friends too =0)!
fun for you! what kind of camera did you already have?
I always keep my speedo wearing ballarina friends in my fave five for just such occasions.
You must be doing something right. You are one lucky woman. I am sorry to have been a stranger for so long- but I had a great time catching up on your blog and have enjoyed all the recent posts. Rich mentioned getting together Saturday? We would love to come up, just let us know.
YEA! i am so excited for you. I can't wait to see it in action. maybe some family photos
YAY for you! I love the ballerinas!
ME... HATING... YOU!
Ok. not really... but I must admit... I am GREEN with envy!
Can't wait to see what you do with that baby...
Vero...this is not you!! You are not on vacation either....where are the updates on your blog...I'm dying here!! getting bored out of my mind, I neeeeed the updates!! I must know what is going on with you. Do I have to get another blog to stalk? Please let's work on this...you know who this is
word to your mutha'
Post a Comment