

Be sure to watch Lili in the Tour de France this summer. She'll be the one sporting the pink bike, basket, and training wheels.
.
She got her first bike today (a 12 incher) and she's hooked. She doesn't really understand the braking system, but hey, she's got a few more months to train.
.
She does look great in yellow....
9 comments:
Pink tights and mary janes also look good with yellow spandex.
You are hilarious! I'm so jealous--I can't even get Landon to push the pedals on his little trike! Maybe she can give him some lessons! We'll look for her in a yellow bike jersey!
Are those shorts Lili is wearing?! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to put my girls in less bulky springy clothes!
Fun for Lili! Kyra got her first bike for her birthday last year--also a 12-inch, and Kate is rather jealous. Every time we've gone outside lately she wants me to push her around on Kyra's bike. I'm thinking we'll have to invest in a red flyer tricycle this spring!
Great pictures. I need to get Isaac's pictures taken. You think you can make your way out here and take them for me.
Her speed is phenomenal. She will have no problems with the hills. She can be her own support team, she will just pack the basket!
I love it and I love that she is feeling better and got to enjoy the sun today! Have a great time in Sunny St. George!
cute vernee! you are so good with the camera! Thanks for the invite, I finally figured out how to get on to your exclusive blog! Excited to see more!
That is so cute!! Jay and I were thinking of getting Kennedy a big girl bike for her B-Day in a couple weeks now that she has mastered peddling her trike. Now I can't wait!! Thanks for sharing.
Love the pictures! It looks like fun! I can't wait for warmer weather so we can pull out the bikes...definitely one of my favorite things about spring!
Lili is darling! Your girls are just beautiful!
Veronica, Leslie commented on my blog...can you send me her email address?
Gracias-
meg
Post a Comment