October 8, 2008

Let The Halloween Festivities Begin!!

How We Have Been Celebrating Halloween....

1. Downloaded scary music off I-Tunes. Including, but not limited to, "Monster Mash", "Adams Family", "Witch Doctor", "This is Halloween", "Casper the Friendly Ghost", "Werewolf in London", and "Flying Purple People Eater". We've been having spooky dance parties.

2. Family trip to El-Pumpkin-Patch-O....where we picked some winners. One for each of us. Proof:


3. Painted said pumpkins. With plans to carve some also.

4. Decorated house with goofy hanging paper skeletons, pumpkin twinkle lights, fake cobwebs and spiders, mice running along baseboards, and ghosts in the mirrors.

5. Finally purchased Lili's Halloween costume. Very uncharacteristic of me to wait this long. Tsk, tsk.

9 comments:

Camille said...

Veronica I need to bring the kids out to your house for Halloween activities. I'm to poor to go to the treehouse this year so we all voted that your house will have to do. The kids are excited, I told them that you'll have treats and donuts for them ready!! Thanks Vero, you're the best. Oh and I'll bring the andes mints to your house if you win my giveaway....

Camille said...

I mean too poor...

Kelly said...

Happy Halloween! Love going to the pumpkin patch--I think we will go next Monday for FHE! I guess you are not going to spill the beans about what your girls are going to be dressed up as, are you? Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Libby said...

I am so excited to see what you've purchased for costumes this year. I'm sure they will be so awesome. I bought all of the materials for our ensembles yesterday, with plans to get crafting today. We'll see how it goes.

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh girls please don't get too excited!! Sophie is wearing a Lili hand-me-down and Lili is going to be a witch. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing to write home about.

Lisa Newman said...

I almost get depressed coming to your blog...because of how dang talented you are. Still, I love checking it out and will continue to do so. :) Happy Halloween!

Jen said...

I heart Lili's tights...oh, and The Monster Mash. Happy Halloweening:)

Kristen said...

Another fun song that the kids like is called "Pumpkin Head Harvey". I heard it on the radio once but found it on Youtube. I love Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty girls--awesome photography! I think the girls are wearing their same costumes from last year...Kyra's was so big, I think she'll be able to wear it for a few years if she let's me! I kind of think we such dress Suzy up as a punk rocker--she's got the mohawk for it! Jake thinks we should spray her hair--yeah, over my dead body!