Remember Sophie's birthday from last year? Well, Sara Malone, former art director for Martha Stewart Baby and Kids magazines, has a blog called Party Perfect, and tonight she featured Sophie's brrrrthday on her blog. She has more than 2,000 people who are subscribed to her blog (according to Google Reader)!!
Okay, okay, so I emailed her about the party last summer and her write up is about two lines and a link to the pictures on my photo blog, but STILL! To have someone with her expertise like my party enough to blog about it.....
Sigh.
I've had a semi bad day, this has cheered me right up.
Update: Now also featured here!
6 comments:
Well, aren't you fancy! I think you should start your own party blog--your parties are so amazing!
WHAT THE?!?! How come you have become the famous sister?
That's so awesome! I love your cute parties... if only you were a wedding planner too!
I agree with all those people, you should become a birthday party/wedding/and all kind of party-planner!!! Your ideas are so goooooooood!!!
very cool! your parties are amazing... you should have a class on that too!
Veronica, I remember this birthday party well and have stashed it in my future b-day party files for my January boy! It was a great party and definitely worthy of the recognition! Congrats!
Post a Comment