
Up until now it's been:
Rich
vs.
Veronica
Lilia
Sophie
Hazel
Annie (guinea pig)
Winnie (dog)
We are excited to announce that on/around October 13, 2011, Rich will have one new little buddy to balance the female to male ratio in our family. A baby boy, what a surprise! We wanted one more but we always thought it would be a girl. We are all thrilled - except Lili, who has been praying that the doctor would be wrong and it would be another girl..but secretly I think she is excited too. The baby will arrive just before Hazel turns 2 years old. Are we crazy? Yes!
One thing that does NOT excite me is the thought of being big and pregnant for another long hot summer. Also, I'm a little worried about the newness of raising a boy....tractors, broken arms, action heroes, boy-scouts, and matchbox cars??? My mind still hasn't quite grasped on to the reality of the situation.
The last 21 weeks have flown with life's everyday activities and Baby Boy Reeve will be here before we know it.
14 comments:
Congratulations sister. Ian and Tristan will love to visit your home with lots of boy stuff.
Félicitations!!!
Boys are great! I was scared/stunned with my first--but really, they are pretty easy going dudes!
What you see is what you get. Hopefully boys are less dramatic--but they are definately more rowdy!
We are excited for #4 Reeve to be bestest pals with #3 Erwin!
As a mom to 3 boys (crazy!)- I can honestly say you will love having a little boy. We've spent our fair share of time in the ER (with Sam mostly- his cast on his broken leg comes off next week), but they are awesome! I was convinced that Christian was going to be a girl, but I was so wrong. But I wouldn't trade him for anything. :) So excited for you guys!
Yeah - congrats! That photo is amazingly adorable...
Veronica I am so excited for you! I was a little worried about having a boy..but I just love it! You will fall in love! CONGRATS!! oh and I got my newborn pictures taken and the whole time I was thinking I wish I lived by Vernoica..someday I will be able to have my family photographed by you!
yay for boys! i love having a boy! It's so fun. it's a nice change of pace!!! Congrats!
First of all-eeeep! I am so excited for you. Boys are so hilarious. Plus they open up a whole other world for toy purchases (there are some awesome train table/construction options out there!). And their clothes are cheap! Win, win.
Second of all-those little pig tails are so sweet.
Thirdly-it'll be fun to see Hazel and Dude Reeve grow up together since they'll be so close in age. Real buddies! She'll probably get some dudefication (in a good way).
Fourthly-boys with older sisters make great husbands (Pete's got 3 as well!). So you can be happy about his contribution to society.
Fifthly-can you tell that I'm just over the moon about this news? Because I find myself smiling at random times when I think about it. YAY!!!
Clarification: I meant Hazel's pig tails were cute, not Dude Reeve's pig tails.
Yeah! Congrats!
Oh V, so excited for you. Congratulations. Either a girl or a boy would have been just as wonderful, but I have to say that the experience of a boy this time around has been one of the sweetest experiences of my life. There is something so sweet and innocent about a little chubby boy. And as an extra bonus, once they are out of newborn clothes, boy clothes are way cuter in my opinion. Beckham is for sure the best dressed person in our family =0). As a downfall, boy diapers are way more complicated to change, with or without the flying pee. And don't let anyone fool you otherwise!
Congratulations! And double congrats on having a boy! What an exciting new adventure. I'm excited for you guys. I also hope that you are feeling well!
Wow congrats another precious baby to enter your amazing little family. Abbi would be jealous unlike lili she was praying for a boy...and we're on girl number 5. What a beautiful family.
CONGRATULATIONS!! How very very exciting...
I LOVE boys. Let me just say, I love my little girl...but boys, there's just something about their toughness mixed with a gushy, soft sweetness - does that sound kinda cheesy? I know but you'll see! and I'm so happy for your family.
Post a Comment